Shaw Floor Care on Alexa
Alexa helps prevent spills from becoming stains
“Alexa, ask Shaw Floor Care how to...”
get milk out of carpet, paint out of hardwood or remove virtually any spill imaginable.
Or choose from the suggested spills. Alexa will walk you through the cleaning instructions step by step.
Alexa can also email you a list of cleaning supplies and procedures. Cleaning has never been easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What is the Shaw Floors skill for Amazon Alexa?
A. This is the ultimate resource for knowing how to keep floors looking their best! It is a voice-command care and maintenance research tool powered by the Shaw Floor Care Center.
- Q. How do I start asking Alexa for Shaw Floors cleaning instructions?
A. Activate the Shaw Floor Care skill for use with your Amazon Alexa. Here's how:
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile device.
- Go to Skills & Games and search for Shaw Floor Care
- Tap on the skill and click to enable
- Simply say, "Alexa, open Shaw Floor Care", and choose a spill Alexa suggests or state one of your own.
- Q. What do I need to do to access the skill? Does it cost money?
A. The Shaw Floors skill is available on any device that supports Amazon Alexa which include the Amazon Echo, Amazon Tap and Amazon Fire TV. The skill itself is free.
- Q. What if I don't have an Amazon Alexa device?
A. Visit the Shaw Floors Care Center which has more than 300 spill solutions.